Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Mighty Wind

(Wednesday September 8, 2010)

I couldn't stop laughing even though the left side of my face was burning. It happened so quickly. We were sitting on the beach enjoying ourselves when a mighty wind came and knocked the umbrella out of the ground. I got smacked in the face and the umbrella tumbled down the shoreline. It took a minute before it registered with Adam that he needs to go get the umbrella. He ran down the beach chasing the umbrella and we became the people that we typically laugh at. I didn't catch any photos of the umbrella blowing away (probably too busy laughing) but I managed to grab a few of him bringing it back. Thank goodness for the guy in the red trunks who helped us stop the umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...