Saturday, September 11, 2010

Landon Car Cam

(Saturday September 4, 2010)

Landon was getting a little delirious in the car ride down to the beach. I am not sure what was in his juice cup but he was getting silly in his car seat. He kept on giving himself raspberries on his feet and it was so cute. I of course wanted to catch it on camera. I tried to be stealth but he was quick to catch on to what I was doing. He in return grabbed the camera and started shooting. I am sure most of the video is of nothing and quite boring but anytime he does something on his own I like to share.

Here is the short clip I grabbed of him doing the raspberries:


And now Landon Cam. Landon likes to film "Blair Witch" style. Sorry about that in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...