Saturday, September 11, 2010

I know you are in here somewhere...

I typically spend a lot of time with my son. I feel like I know him pretty well. There usually aren't too many surprises but I must say he really impressed me this week. He was cruising around the house, eating his dinner by himself, and getting things that he needed without saying a word or a whine in his case. Basically Landon is awesome.

When we were laying out on the beach the second day I noticed him searching in the bag furiously for something. I had no clue what he could possibly be looking for until he found it.

Searching with one hand...


This is just ridiculous. I guess I really need to look for it...


Ahhh...there it is... I knew it was in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...