Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life's a Beach

(Sunday September 5, 2010 - Day 2)

There is nothing better to falling asleep in the crisp ocean air and listening to waves crash on the shore except waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the shoreline and remembering that you are at the beach for the whole week.

Landon if anything is a creature of routine/habit. His internal clock is set without a snooze button. We were up at our usual time of 7-7:30 and ready to hit the ground running. The sand and surf were calling our names.

We took a gamble and waited for the Trigiani's to be up and ready so we could all go down together. Unfortunately by the time they headed down it was almost time for a morning nap for Landon. We went anyways but I am afraid we lost the good fight. He was fairly miserable and left me a little pessimistic on how our next excursion to the beach was going to go.

We managed to make the best of the situation and after Landon fell asleep on my stomach I managed to get a slow burn on my bottom right calf. I guess some sun is better than no sun at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...