Monday, January 10, 2011

My Fridge Art!

January 4, 2011 was the first day that I received art work from Landon. This month they are learning about occupations.

This was his first assignment. He colored cute little postcards and now he has his very own mail sack. I scanned in the postcards so maybe I will mail them to some special grandparents.




Then we received this. I am still trying to figure out what it is exactly. I think it is a spaceship or an airplane?



The next activity involved glitter - fancy! I was told that Landon was not a fan seeing as he would have to get his hands messy and all to use it.




Today they learned about dentists. It is very hard to see in the photo but Landon did a little doodle on the white lined paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...