Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!!!

I have made it to my 29th year! I am usually not big on birthdays but for some reason this is an important year to me. I guess because it is my last one in my twenties and I want to take full advantage of every opportunity while I am still young, haha.

Every birthday I set goals for the new year and this one is no exception. I have them all listed out and I am looking forward to making tons of progress personally and otherwise. Including but not limited to (a little work lingo):

a. Be more organized!
b. Lose Weight (this one comes around every year but after this one I will say "maintain weight")
c. Cook and Bake more (not to worry - I will keep item 'B' in mind while completing item 'C')
d. Blog More
e. Have more patience (it is a virtue you know!)
f. Read More Books
g. Start a home business
h. Spend more time with family and friends (Get ready the Walls Family is coming for you!)
i. Finish Start decorating my house

There are many more but I don't want to appear TOO ambitious even though I am. I will keep you updated on my progress and the journey in my 29th year. Let's call it "The Road to 30 and the End of Life as We Know it". Well, that seems a bit harsh...how about "Journey to 30"? That even rhymes a bit.

Last but not least thank you to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes! Ya'll are the reason I look forward to everyday. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. You are all a blessing to me and are deeply appreciated and loved especially these little buggers (I have been reading a lot of Cecelia Ahearn novels lately - see already working on item "f" - and I just LOVE that word) below and my dear husband Adam.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...