Sunday, January 9, 2011

Me & My Kids

I have days when I feel like I am literally going to loose my mind. I feel overwhelmed with everything that I need to get done to take care of everyone and myself. At times it is just feels like too much. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to go to the bathroom without anyone else in the room or eat my dinner while it is still hot. I dream about having a conversation with my husband without having to speak over barking or whining. I try to remember what it was like to make dinner with the full use of both of my hands.

Then you reach out your little arms to me and climb into my lap and I forget about everything else. Every sacrifice is totally worth it! I love my family and I wouldn't change my life for all the riches in the world.

Now if I could only get Landon to look at the camera. Hmmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...