Sunday, January 9, 2011

Foodie

I feel myself slowly becoming a foodie. We have been really slow at work lately so to kill some time I have been reading A LOT of food blogs. I don't recommend this to anyone who is trying to diet. VERY BAD IDEA. All of the food looks so delicious and I really want to try out some of the recipes. The more I read the more I feel I can actually cook. This might be another bad idea.

I am in the middle of menu planning for the week and I had an idea (now that I think I can cook and all) what if I took a cookbook and did my own Julie and Julia thing. I don't think I could commit to blogging about everything and I KNOW I wouldn't be cooking out of Julia Childs' cookbook. I guess it could be fun to see what I come up with. Maybe I will call it "Delicious Disasters".

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...