Friday, March 25, 2011

Journey to 30 Update

In January I wrote this post about my Journey to 30.

Here is a quick status update on my progress. It has only been a few months but I have managed to make a little bit of progress on my list.

- I have started a new blog "Literally Inspired" so I am definitely blogging more than I was. Maybe too much now. It is definitely occupying a lot of my time. This also means that I have started up my dream business. There are still a lot of kinks to work out but I am getting there. You can read more about that in this post.

- I have started reading more as well. Lately I have managed to read one book a week. It is a miracle! The new book I started this week however has been tough. I just can't get into it. I have heard it starts off slow and picks up momentum but right now it basically sucks! I am going to try and stick with it but I am about ready to call it quits and start a new one.

- My house is finally starting to get decorated too! I can't believe it! We have lived in our house for almost four years and there is nothing on the walls. It is pathetic! Last weekend we hung some shelving and picture frames and next week I am going to start painting Landon's room. I will be sure to post before and after photos of the transformation. I can't wait for him to have a room that is full of color and personality just like him!



I haven't been successful with everything on my list but I am taking baby steps. I still have 9 more months to go.

Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...