Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Literally Inspired - Mommy's got a brand new blog!

As if I didn't have enough on my plate I already I am adding one more thing to my bag of tricks.


I am starting up a new blog/crafting buisness.


I have been reading so many "Mommy Blogs" lately I thought, Hey I can do that!


My idea is this:


I write and caft about what I read in books, blogs, magazines, or the back of the cereal box. Whatever I want pretty much!


I love reading books and I am often inspired by them and I love creating new things.


I am nervous about starting. The first step is always the hardest.

I am really excited about all of the ideas I have for this blog/buisness and although right now I don't have a lot of content, I hope that I can count on all of my readers here for support.

You can follow me by going to any of the following links:

Blogspot
Facebook
Twitter

Thank you for your support on my journey!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, stopping by from Bloggy Moms!Landon is a handsome boy!

    http://www.ourbananamoments
    http://www.facebook.ourbananamoments

    I look forward to following your blog.

    Marsha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...