Thursday, March 3, 2011

Park Pictures

As promised here are my favorite photos from our park excursion on Sunday. I took 119 photos - I know, I am insane. I couldn't help myself. I had to play around with all different settings on my camera. I think we got a lot of good ones of him playing. I love how clear outside photos are.

I did want to point out that there was another little boy at the park that day. He was probably around 3 and he was showing Landon what "big kids" did at the park. He was really cute. His name was Landon too, what are the odds? He must have been so confused when I kept on saying his name.


Big Landon and Little Landon



Watching Big Landon Play





This photo isn't centered well but I love his face.



He wasn't sure about walking on the mulch.



He finally got the hang of it.









Can we go now? I need a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...