Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vocabulary Lesson: De aka Ready

I feel like Landon's speech is finally starting to make sense to me. I am finally able to really start associating the baby babble to real words. It is very exciting! The little grunts are slowly disappearing and being replaced with actual words of the English language!

Another Example:

Last night during his bath we were playing with his toy boat and splashing it around. Each time that I would get ready to splash it in the tub I would ask him if he was "Ready". He replied "De".

I now believe that in some situations "De" means "Ready".

Go Landon! Another word in your vocabulary!

I hope you don't mind but I have a feeling vocabulary lessons will be popping up all over the blog. From what I have been reading the next few months he should really start talking a lot more.

If he is anything like me, he will probably never shut up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...