Friday, February 25, 2011

Black & White Friday Night

It's been short {4 days of work} slash long week. I am glad that we have made it to the weekend. Everyone is our house is healthy again and that makes for one happy momma.

Tonight the Walls Family took it easy and enjoyed a nice relaxing evening at home with the usual suspects.

I am looking forward to a fun and productive Saturday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


I am still trying to figure out my new camera.

I have decided that the black and white shots work best in the evening in our house. I am desperately trying not to use the flash and since we live in a dungeon after 6:00 it is virtually impossible not to. I can't tell you how many books I have read that said "Don't use your flash - you are ruining your photos."

I will eventually figure this camera out!

I am actually in the middle of a blog post about my new camera adventures that I will post at some point in my life.


{Ginger}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...