Monday, February 14, 2011

Pre-Valentine's Day Weekend

I had big ideas for valentine's day this year.

I was going to be a crafting goddess!

I had the cutest idea for homemade gifts for all of Landon's friends. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling like myself, let alone a craft goddess this weekend therefore we settled for a last minute trip to the grocery store for Valentine cards. I am sure Disney made their cards with as much love as our homemade ones would of had in them. Right?

Even though I wasn't feeling well we managed to have a fun weekend together.

Friday night Adam and I watched the movie "Catfish". I was already leery of the internet weirdos and yahoos that are out there but now my paranoia has tripled.

Saturday consisted of Bubs getting his haircut, a quick trip to Ikea, hanging out with the Swaneys, and Wal-Mart.





Sunday we were up early and off to Target as soon as they opened. It is fun to go to the stores early when they aren't as crowded so that Landon can run around. I love watching him waddle around the store. I have a few videos of him in Ikea that I will post later.

The weekend is never long enough for me. I always have more on my to do list then there is time in the day. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but at least I can say that I had a a lot of fun with the people I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...