Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lynchburg Trip

Last weekend I drove down to Lynchburg to visit my sister and her family. I only stayed one night but it was worth the drive to see my little nieces.

The drive down was really pleasant. Three hours of peace and quiet all to myself. It was heaven! I was already planning my next trip down for some antique shopping in my head. I passed by so many cute stores that were calling out my name. I will have to make a special trip just for that. For those of you who don't know I am a lover of all things old (i.e. my husband - BAZINGA!).

Back to my girls - unfortunately Jennifer had a little accident and wasn't feeling well to boot so she wanted to snuggle a lot with mommy which meant I was able to spend a lot of time with Samantha. Mom even let me take care of her for the night. She was such a dream! It kind of makes me want to have another one. Major emphasis on kind of.

In all, it was a great visit and I can't wait to see my lovlies again!

Here are a few of my favorite photos. I was hoping to get more of Sam but with everything going on we just ran out of time. There is always the next visit!





No blog post is complete without Bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...