Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Plains, The Plains

If you haven't noticed I am a little behind on my blogging. We have been so busy out enjoying life and spending time together I just haven't been able to get to the computer to tell you about our journeys.

We never made it to a pumpkin patch last year. Landon was only a few months so there wasn't really a point since he couldn't really enjoy the full experience. This year however it was top priority for the fall. My in-laws (or it could have been my sister-in-law) found a cute little farm about 20 minutes away so we headed down a few weekends ago. We had beautiful weather and a lot of fun. I really love the days that are spent with family just enjoying each other's company. It really reminds you what life is about.

Between Robin, Jessie, and I we managed to take LITERALLY over 200 photos. I wish I could share them all but here are a few of my favorites.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...