Saturday, November 27, 2010

Last Saturday

For those of you who do not I am going to be an auntie again (YEA!!!). My sister is expanding her family again and will be having her daughter Samantha in January. Last Saturday we headed down to Lynchburg to celebrate.

It was so nice to see her and her family down there. It is only three hours away but we don't make head down there as often as we should. I was hoping to get some photos of the kids together but we were so busy having fun and chatting that I totally forgot to get my camera out. I will say that Landon had a lot of fun playing with all of the other kids at the party and his cousin Jennifer. He didn't even have a nap he was having so much fun.

I am hoping to make another trip before Christmas and will PROMISE to get photos of them together. In the meantime here is a picture of my little JP I stole from her mom's facebook.

Is she not the cutest Minnie Mouse you have ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...