Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Little things

I have so many cute little stories about Landon that I don't want to forget. Every day I feel like Landon does something that is so adorable and precious. He is growing so fast and learning how to do so many things it blows my mind. I try to get photos of everything but as we all know that tends to be impossible. So you will have endure this post and probably many future posts without photos. Hopefully at some point I will be able to snag a photo but in the meantime this will have to do.

So Landon here are a few of the cute things you have done lately:

- You love to fall down on Savannah's bed. You crawl (or walk) over to her bed and just flop down. You also like to sit on your knees and bounce up and down. I guess it is your little way of jumping on the bed.

- When we got home yesterday I turned the tv on to Sprout and you instantly sat down in front of the tv Indian style and started watching. I couldn't help to think how grown up you are becoming in that moment.

- You have become fascinated with dressing yourself. You still haven't figured out how to do it but you love to try. We have caught you trying to put on your socks, bib, shoes, hat, and pants. The pants however you were trying to put on your head.

- You are becoming quite the little helper. Ms. Katherine calls your her right hand man. She is totally right! You love your toys, don't get me wrong, but you also enjoy helping mommy and daddy around the house. Lately you have particularly interested in the process of making dinner. You are very good at stirring and "dumping" the ingredients. Your favorite part of course is eating the finished project.

Keep up the cuteness Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...