Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

We had a such a fun day today! Our little family has so much to be thankful for and it was so nice to share it with our family.

The day started out our day with the 1st Annual Walls Family Breakfast. This is a new tradition that I hope we continue in the years to come. Cooking the actual Thanksgiving feast is A LOT of work and I am not sure if I can handle all of the pressure but breakfast I can do. It was a lot of fun cooking with my little helper. He really loves being in the kitchen and "cooking" with mommy.

After breakfast and a little relaxing we headed over to Landon's Grandparents house for a Thanksgiving dinner prepared by Jessie and Joe. I contributed my Great Grandmother's Cranberry Relish. I had never made it before and I must say it turned out pretty good. Of course everything Joe and Jessie made was delicious. Thank you for all that you did today. It was wonderful!

It was a great day spending time with family. I am looking forward to a mother/son day tomorrow since daddy has to work. Hopefully I will have time to fill you in on the last three weeks. We have been really busy and I have a lot of stories to share.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...