Saturday, October 23, 2010

Story Time!

We have created a reading monster. Landon has discovered a new love for books. Over the past few weeks Landon has been implementing the bedtime story rule. Every night he goes to his bookshelf, picks out the story of his choice (usually "Fox and Socks"), and then climbs into one of our laps for the story. I love reading to him and seeing his reactions. I don't know if he is reacting to the voices I use when I read to him or if he actually understands the story and is responding to it. I also love that he will point at the words and pictures as I read. Sometimes if I am lucky he will "read" me the story.




Reading our favorite "Fox and Socks"

I love the belly, hehe


I tried to get a photo of him "reading" the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...