Thursday, October 7, 2010

Falling in love with Fall!

Fall has always been my favorite season. I love the colors that represent the season (orange, maroon, gold, red, etc...) and the crisp cool air. The fall also means that the holidays are around the corner and that is ultimately my favorite time of year.

Another reason I love fall is because I can start decorating my home in all of those fantastic colors I mentioned earlier. Every year I make a new wreath for our front door but this year I am going to add a few more things on my list to create. I guess I have been bitten by the crafting bug because I can't wait to start all of these projects. Landon and I are going to have fun shopping for all of the supplies this weekend.

Here are few inspirational pictures I found. There are some many creative people out there. It is really amazing the ideas that I have discovered in my searches. I can't wait to get started! I will be sure to post photos of our finished projects.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...