Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go!

All good things must come to end. I am heading back to the office full time. Tomorrow will be the first Tuesday I have worked in the office in over a year. My boss was gracious enough to give me the opportunity to work from home the first year of Landon's life. It was a gift that most moms do not get to receive and I will be forever grateful. We have made so many memories and I will treasure them always.

Of course I am sad that I will not get to spend three days at home with Landon anymore but I know that he will be in great hands at Little Treasure's Daycare. He will be with one of his surrogate families where he will play and learn and be with his friends.

With that said - Landon I love you and this past year has been the best year of my life. You are a complete joy and your dad and I could not be more proud of you. Enjoy your special time with your friends and I will be waiting to hear about how much fun you had and what all you learned.

Landon and I at 3 months


Landon - Last day at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...