Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi Strangers!

Hello, anyone out there?

This poor neglected blog.

I really feel awful about not keeping up with what we have been doing.

It has been hard to balance everything lately. We have been so busy coming and going and doing new things.

Landon - if you ever read this, mommy is very sorry. I will be sure to remind you what happened during the months of March and April of 2011.

I will tell y'all that we have started to gear up for summer in our house.

Last week we went and got our pool passes. I can't begin to explain how thrilled I am now that I have an official pass that allows me to be seen in public wearing a bathing suit. It has my photo on it and everything! Every over-weight mother's dream come true!

In three weeks we will be going to the beach with awesome friends!

And we just ordered our patio furniture (finally!) I am looking forward to eating dinner outside for a change.

There has been so much going on lately - I will try to fill all of y'all in this week. I can't wait to tell you all the funny things Mr. Landon has learned, talk a little about our Easter Sunday, and everything else in between.

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...