Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Lucky One

I am definitely one of the lucky ones. I have the best family hands down that anyone could ask for. My husband and I have been married for four years this past June and last year we brought our beautiful son Landon into the world. We don't have all the riches in the world but we have managed to create a loving home for the four of us to share. Everyday brings new challenges and adventures. I hope to share our stories as we embrace them and face them as a family.

I must admit this is my third attempt at blogging. I won't make any promises but I do hope to write a little note everyday. The little moments that occur from day to day are so special and are sometimes forgotten over time. I hope that keeping the blog and recording those moments I will not only be able to share them with you but also hold onto them longer for myself.



Landon, age 1
Savannah 3 1/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...